Soul Journeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoonChild signs in

3 posters

Go down

MoonChild signs in Empty MoonChild signs in

Post  MoonChild Mon May 04, 2015 12:49 pm

Namaste! Glad to have this forum active. The social networking model is currently undergoing a massive change, people are not happy with FB model. I guess the open community model would make a come back, where we had not only friendly interactions, but also meaningful discussions.

Together forever for the Soul Journey! Hello friends! Very Happy @ cyclops sunny lo
MoonChild
MoonChild

http://www.pranaland.com

Back to top Go down

MoonChild signs in Empty Re: MoonChild signs in

Post  Night Star Tue May 05, 2015 12:25 am

clown queen flower butterfly
Good to see you and glad to be here!
Night Star
Night Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat Tue May 12, 2015 1:05 am

Cool Good to be back chatting with friends. I apologise for the things still in need of attention like smilies and categories etc. Any suggestions for improvement or what is needed gratefully received.

I've always like the library aspect of forums too. Not only do current trends get discussed but a wealth of knowledge is archived and stored here for the newcomers or just those needing a refresher to access. I think like has become too transient with the advance of technology - the finer details are lost from conversation and interactions. Ever tried to hold a conversation with someone holding a phone or ipad or ipod these days? Ugh! Now I know how a ghost feels being ignored! pig
Kat
Kat
Earth Mother
Earth Mother

https://souljourneys.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum