Soul Journeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Stories And New England Legends

3 posters

Go down

Ghost Stories And New England Legends Empty Ghost Stories And New England Legends

Post  Night Star Sat May 02, 2015 11:26 pm

May 22nd! I can't wait to see Jeff Belanger and the other people who will be at this event!

Not allowed to put the link for 7 days because I'm a new member. Hmmmm. Guess you'll have to wait. LOL

"You’ve never seen anything like this before. On May 22nd, we celebrate ghost stories and New England legends with some of the most accomplished authorities on the subject—all of them New England natives. This isn’t a ghost lecture full of theories, jargon, and text-filled Powerpoint presentations, and it’s not a work of fiction. These are true New England ghost stories and legends set to a backdrop of the stunning and haunting photography of Frank Grace."

Taken from the site to give you an idea.
Night Star
Night Star

Back to top Go down

Ghost Stories And New England Legends Empty Re: Ghost Stories And New England Legends

Post  MoonChild Sat May 02, 2015 11:33 pm

Good luck with meeting Jeff Smile

Happy ghosting, hahaha
MoonChild
MoonChild

http://www.pranaland.com

Back to top Go down

Ghost Stories And New England Legends Empty Re: Ghost Stories And New England Legends

Post  Kat Mon May 04, 2015 3:40 am

That sounds like so much fun! Didn't you meet Jeff once before? I so wish something like that existed here. Maybe I will start something. The city I live in is rich with heritage and old buildings from the 1800s and the author of Mary Poppins was born here as well. Might just look into it. Keep us informed Nighty - I bet it will be a blast!
Kat
Kat
Earth Mother
Earth Mother

https://souljourneys.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Night Star Tue May 05, 2015 12:33 am

Oh Kat, you really should start something like that! Imagine how many people would be interested? I'm sure there would be loads of people! Very Happy

Yes I have met Jeff a number of times through the years, though it has also been many years since I have seen him. I will be going with my Niece and very, very excited! Being disabled and having no car, I don't get out much, so this will be extra special and fin for me. @

Moonie, with Jeff travelling all over the world, I was wondering if you ever got to meet him yourself? I know you are a mod on his Ghost Village site. butterfly
Night Star
Night Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum