Soul Journeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catch up with Kat

Go down

Catch up with Kat Empty Catch up with Kat

Post  Kat Fri May 22, 2015 12:26 am

Hi everyone elephant It's been a bit of a topsy turvy couple of weeks for me so I haven't been able to contribute here as much as I would like. Please don't lose hope in the forum - over time it will have much more content. My personal life is going through huge transitional shifts including moving house which is taking up most of my time. Hopefully this will resolve within weeks and I can get on with what I love doing - talking about the paranormal and giving readings.

The taurus moon has given everyone a kick up the butt and brought old wounds to the surface. Just this week the new moon was there to let it all go and focus on love in all forms. This starts with the love we have for ourselves and where we are not coming from that love to create in this world. I mention this because so many people have failing relationships or are finding it difficult to communicate with others at this time. Generally when this happens it is blamed on Mercury in retrograde however mercury's influence at this time is that of the trickster, manipulating events to bring change to people's lives so it can be viewed as a tool to work with.

We are all on an ascension path along with Gaia. No-one is left behind. There is a big event coming in September this year that is on par with December 2012. I will be posting about this today. It may at first seem very frightening but it doesn't have to be. The main thing to concentrate on is yourself and where your energy is leading you in the grand scheme of things. For me, I have had a complete overhaul from being the lovely free flowing aquarian energy who lets everyone in and gives until I am drained to being assertive, honouring both self-respect and self-love and only helping people by providing a mirror or tools so that they can do their own work. Consequently many have dropped away from my circle of friends (some I chose to eject myself) but my clarity and conscience are crystal clear. I am doing the work I came to Earth to do.

Hope you guys make it through the rest of May with positive change coming from the brutal clear out. Stay strong and don't give up meditate

Kat
Kat
Kat
Earth Mother
Earth Mother

https://souljourneys.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Catch up with Kat Empty Re: Catch up with Kat

Post  Kat Wed May 27, 2015 12:20 am

I know alot of Spiritual or New Age people like to put it out there that they are happy and positive all the time - and more power to them if that is a genuine state - but I have to tell you, the more authentic you are and the more you live through your heart, the tougher experiences can be. I know that the older the soul or the more aware a person is, the more difficult the challenges. In theory, you don't grow from always having happy happen right? So when I see or hear someone who is uber happy all the time, I start to get suspicious. I have lots of people around me who are into the spiritual path and it amazes me how thinly veiled their ego is - the happy face they wear is a mask of what is really going on underneath. Sure, positivity has its place but if you really want to go forwards you have to face the pain and discomfort in life too. Sometimes people are so desperate to be part of this miracle lifestyle that makes everything bright and happy but it is obvious they don't fit. You don't have to be in a New Age type job to be spiritual. The evolution of your soul can and does happen regardless of whether you have a mainstream vocation such as a 9 t0 5 job or a parenting role or even if you are unemployed. You don't have to prove yourself to anyone, not even yourself. Take a whole lot of pressure off and just be. Learn to like the feeling of who you are. Be comfortable with simply sitting in your own energy. Allow emotions to come and go - they do not make you who you are. Recognise that feeling of wholeness at the centre of your being that is you: raw, naked, energetic make up of the soul that is YOU. Whenever you try to force something, it does not work. Whenever you try to resist something you become disconnected from yourself. If you want to be truly happy, then try being you because YOU ARE ENOUGH. No labels - no expectations - no need for masks or to jump through hoops. Accept yourself - that is the only approval necessary. Once you do that, the world reflects back to you acceptance and life becomes a very different set of experiences.

drunken

If you want change to happen, start with you. BE the change. It really is that simple. Namaste can do
Kat
Kat
Earth Mother
Earth Mother

https://souljourneys.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum